Your Browser Version Can Not Connect For Security Reasons
Please update your browser to continue using ezmedinfo.com
Effective June 25, 2016, enhanced data encryption technology (TLS 1.2) has been implemented on this site in accordance with new credit card industry standards. All newer versions of major browser technologies are compatible with this data encryption technology.
The following browser versions (or older) do not support TLS 1.2 and will no longer work with this site:
- Android 4
- Firefox 26
- Google Chrome 29
- Internet Explorer 10
- iOS 4
- Safari 8
What should you do?
- Update your current browser to the latest version compatible with TLS 1.2.
- A list of all browsers supporting TSL 1.2 can be found at https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/clients.html.
- If you are unable to use a supported browser from your computer, please try using another computer with newer browser software installed.
- If you are still unable to reach the ezmedinfo.com domain, please call the phone number indicated on your statement or letter.
- To test the compatibility of your current browser with TLS 1.2, point your browser to https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/viewMyClient.html.